The Daily Pondering

e

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Top 10 Innovations I'm Grateful For

Every once in a while, I wonder about how different life would be if I had grown up in a different era. It's tough to imagine what it would be like without all of its little luxuries, especicially the innovations that I have become dependent on. These innovations have enhanced my life (and I'm sure others as well) significantly. So, here it is - a list of my top 10 innovations that I'm grateful for (in no particular order):
1. Contact Lenses
2. Wireless Internet
3. Searching the Internet (Google!)
4. Cars
5. Computers (especially Macs!)
6. Personal Video Recorders (TIVO!)
7. Cell phones (and to think it used to be cool to have a pager!)
8. Japanese Hair Straightening
9. Digital camera
10. Personal Tele-transporter - oops, that one hasn't been invented yet!

These are the things that really improve the way I live day-to-day. A big THANK YOU goes out to all of the inventors!!!